Semiconductor Overlay Metrology System
Control over the polarizer rotary axis of the machine. This system is used in the testing process to support the development and production of micro IC devices.
- Extreme accuracy & resolution Vs. size
- Fast and easy integration
- Low profile
- Hollow shaft
- Suitable for various temperatures
- Cleanroom and/or vacuum environments
- Performing in an electrically noisy environment
- Netzer DS-25 Absolute Position Electric Encoder™ incorporated on the load with a near-by frame-less motor and servo drive.
- Compact, low profile, lightweight & wide bore: Allowing high level & easy integration for a low profile design.
- Frame-less & contact-less with a negligible rotor weight: No operating mechanical parts results in a long-lasting operational time, and causes no extra weight & inertia (load) to the system.
- Immune to magnetic interference: Can be very close to frame less-motor magnets.
- High resolution 17-19 bit & accuracy < 0.010 deg for smooth and high accuracy rotation with high repeatability of 1 count.
- Standard digital serial interfaces, SSi, BiSS.
- Special safety algorithms with real-time BIT (Built-In Test) over SSI or BiSS.
Do you want to know which absolute rotary encoder best suits your application? Contact our engineers for further information.