Active Air Defense System
- DIRCM: Directional Infrared Counter Measures, detecting & jamming missile systems on commercial airplanes and military aircraft.
- These solutions are used for protecting aircraft against heat-seeking ground-to-air missiles. These systems integrate advanced laser technology together with a high rate thermal camera and a small, highly dynamic mirror turret to provide effective protection to all types of aircraft and under all operational conditions.
- Operation in extreme shocks, vibrations, temperature span, and electric shocks.
- The external payload on the aircraft’s body or wings requires lightweight, robust, extreme noise immunity and low profile for minimal weight & drag.
- Most popular DS & DF line of Netzer absolute position Electric Encoder™.
- Compact, low profile, lightweight & wide bore: Allowing high-level integration for a small size system design.
- Frameless & contactless with a negligible rotor weight: Introducing no extra weight & inertia (load) to the system.
- Wide & extreme working temperature and vibration span.
- Extreme EMI / RFI sustainability.