Netzer’s Electric Encoder™ meets the requirements for use in a wide variety of harsh environment applications, including space, avionics, and defense. The absolute rotary encoders, contactless core with its holistic structure is extremely durable and resistant to vibrations and shocks. The low profile, hollow shaft structure, suits compact, high-density designs.
Typical Environment Conditions
- EMCIEC 6100-6-2, IEC 6100-6-4
- Operating temperature range-40°C to +85°C
- Relative humidity< 98% non-condensing
- Shock endurance100 g for 11 ms
- Vibration endurance20 g for 10 to 2000 Hz
Resistance to Magnetic Fields