This Warranty, Support, and RMA Policy sets forth the key elements of the return and support services of purchased goods from Netzer Precision Motion Sensors Ltd. (“Netzer“, “our“, “we“, or “us“) and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Sale, available at https://netzerprecision.com/support/terms-and-conditions-of-sale/ (the “Terms and Conditions“).
WARRANTY, SUPPORT AND RMA POLICY
GENERAL RETURN POLICY
- For us to stay competitive, offer the best service, and the lowest price, we follow our return policy strictly.
- All purchases are final. Netzer warrants all of its products for 2 (two) years, commencing at the time of shipment.
- All returns will be tested. In case of a return process with respect to an out-of-warranty purchased product, a minimum inspection & handling fee of $200 will be charged.
- In case of suspicion of a defective product, please contact the technical support department at email@example.com before applying for an RMA No. (Return Material Authorization Number).
- Returns will be deemed accepted upon issuance of an RMA No. All logistics and procedure for the return will be advised of by our team.
- All returns must be received within 20 days of RMA acceptance date.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return of any product that does not meet the above requirements.
POST SALES SUPPORT
- Before returning any item, please contact our Technical Support Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your Item Part and Serial No. available.
- In case of a customer complaint, Netzer support team advises the customer either by email or by phone recommending several analyses and solution actions to be performed.
- In the event the above measures do not provide a solution, Netzer support team will issue an RMA No., enabling shipment of the product to Netzer for further inspection & tests.
- Shipping charges are borne by the purchaser of the returned product.
- Subject to applicable law, our standard policy for returnable products (RMA Returns) is for repair/replacement only. No credits or refunds provided unless otherwise agreed by Netzer, in its sole discretion.
- The returned product must be the product specified, and matching serial number as on the approved RMA form. No returns will be authorized for any packages returned without the applicable RMA No. and/or mismatching form.
- The customer assumes responsibility for the product until receipt at Netzer. Shipping via an insurable carrier is recommended. Any unauthorized shipping charges will be billed to the customer or shipment will be refused.
- Netzer will provide a replacement or repair free of charge for any unit found to be defective due to materials or workmanship, within the 2 year warranty period. Returned goods will be processed after they arrive in our warehouse, and will be fully inspected before an exchange or repair is issued.
- Any product found to be damaged through misuse, abuse or negligence is not eligible for warranty replacement and the initial inspection and report stage fee of 200$ will be effective and charged. Before proceeding with the repair, the customer will be notified of any additional cost for approval.
- If the inspection and report determine that the item is non-defective, the $200 fee will be effective and charged.
- In case Netzer shall bear the cost of shipment to customer, as set forth in the Term and Conditions, then if upon customer receipt of the repaired or replacement goods, the package is found to be damaged or tampered with, the customer must immediately notify Netzer thereof, and in any case within five (5) days. Netzer will then file a freight damage claim with the carrier involved.