Low Profile Encoder for Collaborative Robot
7 degree-of-freedom anthropomorphic robot with compact joint arm design. The Cobot is designed for flexible production lines with a compact layout and high accuracy to allow precision assembly.
- Hollow shaft
- High precision encoder
- Very Low profile encoder
- Resistance to magnetic fields
- Netzer VLX-60 Absolute Position Electric Encoder™ incorporated in the robotic arm with frame-less motor and servo drive.
- Compact, low profile, lightweight & wide bore: Allowing high-level integration for a low profile arm joint design.
- Frame-less & contact-less with a negligible rotor weight: No mechanical parts operating, resulting in a long-lasting operational time, introducing no extra weight & inertia (load) to the system.
- Immune to magnetic interference: Can be very close to the frame less-motor magnets.
- High resolution 19 bit & accuracy < 0.010deg for smooth and high accuracy rotation with high reputability of 1 count.
- Standard digital serial interfaces, SSi, BiSS.
Special safety algorithms with real-time BIT (Built In Test) over SSi or BiSS.