Low Profile Encoder for Collaborative Robot
7 degree-of-freedom anthropomorphic robot with compact arm joint design. The Cobot is designed for flexible production lines with a compact layout and high accuracy to allow precision assembly.
- Hollow shaft
- High precision
- Very low profile
- Immunity to magnetic fields interference and EMC
- Netzer VLX-60 Absolute Position Electric Encoder™ incorporated in the robotic arm with frame-less motor and servo drive.
- Compact, low profile, lightweight & wide bore: Allowing high-level integration for a low profile arm joint design.
- Frame-less & contact-less with negligible weight, introducing no extra mass & inertia (load) to the system.
- Total immunity to magnetic interference: Can be positioned very close to the frame-less motor magnets.
- High resolution 19 bit & accuracy < 0.010deg for smooth and high accuracy rotation with high reputability of 1 count.
- Standard digital serial interfaces, SSi, BiSS.
- Special safety algorithms with real-time BIT (Built-In Test) over SSi or BiSS.