Dental Implant Surgery Robot
A dental implant surgery robot provides an unprecedented level of reliability, precision, and control. Using haptic guidance and multisensory feedback. This robot helps you achieve the right location, angulation, and depth to place the implant perfectly.
- Hollow shaft
- High precision
- Low profile
- Immunity to magnetic fields interference and EMC
- Netzer DS-25 Absolute Position Electric Encoders™ incorporated in the robotic arm with the frameless motor.
- Compact, low profile, lightweight & wide bore: Allowing high-level integration for a low profile arm joint design.
- Frame-less & contactless with a negligible rotor weight: No mechanical parts operating, resulting in a long-lasting operational time, introducing no extra weight & inertia (load) to the system.
- Immune to magnetic interference: Can be very close to the frameless motor magnets.
- High resolution 18 bit & accuracy < 0.015deg for smooth and high accuracy rotation with high repeatability of 1 count.
- Standard digital serial interfaces, SSi, BiSS.
Do you want to know which absolute rotary encoder best suits your application? Contact our engineers for further information.