Nowadays, while robotic and other new-age surgical operations are performed, the medical team requires better visualization either prior to or during the operation.
Dedicated 3D holographic imaging systems are now creating a revolution in the medical imagery field, providing unparalleled visualization by presenting 3D imagery and holographic models for a comprehensive inspection and medical procedure planning.
The Electric Encoder™ has been selected by a ground-breaking designer of such systems and was recently certified by the FDA as part of the design of the system.
The DS-37 Electric Encoder has been found to be the preferred choice of an encoder for the application due to its exceptional performance to size ratio, hollow-shaft structure, and noise immunity.
- Small size/diameter, hollow-shaft & low profile
- High precision
- Resistance to magnetic fields
- BIT-Built In Test & other smart sensor functionalities
- Netzer DS-37 Absolute Position Electric Encoder™ was incorporated in the robotic scanner with an accuracy of less than 0.015deg.
- Compact, low profile, lightweight & hollow-shaft: Allowing high-level integration for a low profile.
- Frame-less & contact-less with a negligible weight resulting in long-lasting operational life.
- High resolution 19 bit & accuracy ≤ 015 deg for smooth and high accuracy rotation with high repeatability of 1 count.
- Special safety algorithms with real-time BIT (Built-In Test) over SSI or BiSS.