Digital Laparoscopic Surgical System
Digital Laparoscopic Surgical System. Digital laparoscopy provides surgeons with improved control, ergonomic comfort, and a higher degree of confidence when performing a wide variety of procedures.
- Hollow shaft
- High precision
- Low profile
- Immunity to magnetic fields interference and EMC
- Netzer DS-58 & DS-90 Absolute Position Electric Encoders™ are incorporated in the robotic arm with the frameless motor.
- Compact, low profile, lightweight & wide bore: Allowing high-level integration for a low profile arm joint design.
- Frameless & contactless with negligible weight, introducing no extra mass & inertia (load) to the robotic system.
- Total immunity to magnetic interference: Can be positioned very close to the frameless motor magnets.
- High resolution 18 bit & accuracy < 0.015deg for smooth and high accuracy rotation with high repeatability of 1 count.
- Standard digital serial interfaces, SSi, BiSS.
- Special safety algorithms with real-time BIT (Built-In Test) over SSi or BiSS.
Do you want to know which absolute rotary encoder best suits your application? Contact our engineers for further information.