Digital Laparoscopic Surgical System
Digital Laparoscopic Surgical System. Digital laparoscopy provides surgeons improved control, comfort, clinical intelligence, and confidence when performing a wide variety of procedures.
- Hollow shaft
- High precision
- Low profile
- Resistance to magnetic fields
- Netzer DS-58 & DS-90 Absolute Position Electric Encoders™ are incorporated in the robotic arm with the frameless motor.
- Compact, low profile, lightweight & wide bore: Allowing high-level integration for a low profile arm joint design.
- Frameless & contactless with a negligible rotor weight: No mechanical parts operating, resulting in a long-lasting operational time, introducing no extra weight & inertia (load) to the system.
- Immune to magnetic interference: Can be very close to the frameless motor magnets.
- High resolution 18 bit & accuracy < 0.015deg for smooth and high accuracy rotation with high repeatability of 1 count.
- Standard digital serial interfaces, SSi, BiSS.
Special safety algorithms with real-time BIT (Built In Test) over SSi or BiSS.