- Electro-optical gimbals for aerial, ground, and marine missions deliver day and night capabilities of surveillance & targeting.
- These systems must have a stabilized fast and slow Azimuth & Elevation motion in the harshest environmental conditions including shock, vibration, and temperature, and all within the smallest size and weight.
- Hollow shaft
- High precision
- Low weight
- Low profile
- Immunity to magnetic fields interference and EMC
- Most popular DS & DF line of Netzer absolute position Electric Encoder™.
- Compact, low profile, lightweight & wide bore: Allowing high integration level for a small size system design.
- High precision and resolution for very accurate slow motion and long-range pointing.
- Up to 21-bit resolution or above with 10mDeg or better accuracy.
- Frameless & contactless, introducing minimal weight & inertia (load) to the system.
- Wide & extreme working temperatures & vibration span and shock resistance.
- Special safety algorithms with real-time BIT (Built-In Test) over SSi or BiSS.