New Product – VLH-35 Electric Encoder for DC Servo Motors
Netzer Precision Position Sensors is introducing the VLH-35, a new product designed to meet the needs of the servo motor industry and its requirements for the next generation of industrial rotary motion control.
The VLH-35 encoder is part of the Electric Encoder™ portfolio which is based on the capacitive technology for position sensing.
Netzer recognizes the importance of cooperation with servo motor manufacturers, which have their own design philosophy and production methods, and as a result, the VLH-35 can be modified in order to provide a best-fit solution to the needs of different customers.
- High accuracy, absolute, digital encoder
- Extreme resistance to shock and vibrations
- Immunity to magnetic fields
- Communication protocols: SSi, BiSS
- Frameless, hollow shaft design
- Low profile: 6mm only
- Zero torque and negligible inertia
- 35 mm outer diameter
- “Smart Sensor” capabilities: Built-In-Test, zero position programming
- Flexibility for different mechanical interface
- Servo Motors
- Robotics and Automation
- Industrial Machinery
Want to know more about our products? You are more than welcome to contact our experts they will be happy to assist you and guide you to the right product!