Gimbals Optical Electro
- Electro-optical gimbals for aerial, ground and marine missions deliver day and night Intelligence, surveillance & targeting.
- These systems have to deliver stabilized fast and slow Azimuth & Elevation motion in the harshest environmental conditions including shocks, vibrations, and temperatures and all within the smallest footprint and weight.
- Hollow shaft
- High precision
- Low weight
- Low profile
- Resistance to magnetic fields and EMC
- Most popular DS & DF line of Netzer absolute position Electric Encoder™.
- Compact, low profile, lightweight & wide bore: Allowing high integration level for a small size system design.
- High precision and resolution for very accurate slow motion and long-range pointing.
- Most popularly 18-bit resolution or more and 10mDeg accuracy and less.
- Frameless & contactless with a negligible rotor weight, Introducing no extra weight & inertia (load) to the system.
- Wide & extreme working temperature & vibration span.
- Special safety algorithms with real-time BIT (Built-In Test) over SSi or BiSS.