SUPPORT | WARRANTY AND RMA POLICY
General Return Policy
- For us to stay competitive, offer the best service and the lowest price, we follow our return policy strictly and do not make any exceptions. Netzer does not offer a money-back guarantee on any product. Shipping is nonrefundable under all circumstances; an exception may be made if Netzer made an error.
- All returns will be tested. Minimum handling fee of $200. Customers agree that they will abide by the findings of our technical support department.
- If you have received an item and you think it is defective, please contact the technical support department before you call us for an RMA number.
- Please contact the support team for warranty replacement/repair.
- We cannot guarantee that you will like the software you purchase or that it is compatible with your system, so please contact our Technical Support Department for pre-sales support.
- No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number (RMA number).
- All returns must be received within 10 days of RMA approval date.
- Your RMA# for exchange/repair is valid for 10 days. Make sure the RMA number appears clearly on the shipping label of the return shipment and according to full RMA procedure as you will be advised of, by our team.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- Before returning any item, you must contact our Technical Support Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Please have your Item Number and Invoice Number available. Technical Support business hours are Sun-Thursday 8am-5pm GMT+2
- ALL purchases are Final. Netzer warrants all of its products for two years, commencing at time of shipment.
- In case of a customer complaint, Netzer support team advises the customer either by email or by phone recommending several analysis and solution actions to be performed.
- In event of above not providing solution; Netzer support team will issue RMA #, enabling shipment of the product to Netzer for further tests and analysis.
- All returns must have an RMA number issued prior to shipping. You will be expected to complete an RMA form after you have received an authorization number from our Technical Support Department. Technical Support Rep. will send you the RMA form through email together with RMA return procedure instructions. To insure prompt service RMA forms Misgav Industrial Park, POBox 1359, D.N Misgav , 20179 Israel , Tel +972 4 999 0420 www.netzerprecision.com should be completed in the entirety and emailed back to Netzer in Word format.
- RMA shipments received MUST have an RMA number clearly visible on outside of the package and include a packing list/shipping document and Pro forma Invoice with correct details. No adherence to the RMA return procedure instructions may result in refusal to accept shipment.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Our standard policy for returnable products (hereinafter mentioned as RMA Returns) is for repair/replacement only. No credits or refunds provided.
- The RMA Returns must be returned to Netzer within ten (10) days after the RMA number has been issued.
- All Returns must be Packed in original condition, in ORIGINAL BOX AND PACKAGING MATERIAL THAT IT WAS RECEIVED IN. Including any documentation, manuals, and accessories. Should the product be returne
otherwise, your warranty could be voided. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
- The RMA Return must be a Netzer product, the product specified and matching serial number as on the RMA form. No exchanges will be authorized for any packages returned without an RMA number and/or mismatching form.
- The customer assumes responsibility for product until receipt at Netzer. Shipping via an insurable carrier is recommended. Any unauthorized shipping charges will be billed to the customer or shipment will be refused.
- Netzer will provide replacement or repair FOC for any unit found to be defective due to materials or workmanship, within the 2 year warranty period. Returned goods will be processed after they arrive in our warehouse, will be fully inspected before an exchange or repair is issued.
- Any product found to be damaged through misuse, abuse or negligence is not eligible for warranty replacement and the initial test and report stage fee of 200$ will be effective. Before proceeding with repair, customer will benotified of the additional cost (if any) for approval.
- If test and report determine that item is non-defective, same item ships back to the customer and the $200 test & report handling fee will be effective.
- If, upon customer receipt, the package is found to be damaged or tampered with, the customer must immediately notify Netzer within five (5) days. Netzer will then file a freight damage claim with the carrier involved.
- Repairs can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. Customers must pay for return shipping on all warranted returns.